Your privacy is very important to us. This policy explains how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information. To protect your privacy, we will
- always identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- ensure that the personal data that is used is accurate, current, and up-to-date.
- maintain reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- readily make available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.